How to Separate Pages in PDF Without Adobe?
Throughout this blog, we will discuss how to separate pages in PDF without Adobe. If you are experiencing the same issue and want to tackle it then read this blog until the end to find out how you can accomplish the task in an expert-suggested way.
PDF (short for Portable Document Format) is a widely known and used format all over the world. This document format is platform-independent and consequently can be opened and accessed on any platform. This is a major reason why this format is appreciated by everyone across the globe. Moreover, due to being platform-independent, it is easy to share PDF files without any inhibitions.
There are several instances where users feel the need to split pages of their PDF files for better management and sharing. However, most of them are unaware of the process. Therefore, in this blog, we will share how can one split PDF pages without Adobe Acrobat.
Manually Separate Pages in PDF without Adobe
For the manual approach, users can use some common browsers to split PDF files. Here’s how to execute the procedure:
- Right-click on the PDF file you want to separate pages from.
- Select the Open-with option and choose the browser of your choice. Make sure that the chosen browser has a PDF viewer or plugin enabled beforehand.
- Now, on the browser window, click on the print icon inside the PDF file.
- Then, instead of selecting a printer to proceed with printing, select the “Save as PDF” option.
- Afterward, select Custom from the pages dropdown.
- Enter the number of pages you want to split, separated by commas. You can also enter page range as well, for instance, pages 2-5.
- At last, rename and save your file.
So, this is the manual solution to split and separate pages in PDF files. However, this method comes with a set of hindrances and drawbacks that make it undesirable and complicated to execute for users as well as experts. Therefore, technical experts suggest going for a professional solution to achieve desired results in a smooth and secure way. Check the next segment to find out the expert-suggested solution to separate PDF pages without Adobe.
How to Separate Pages in PDF without Adobe Using Expert Solution?
For the expert-suggested approach, we have brought you none other than the TaskManagerFix PDF Splitter Software. This outstanding utility provides multiple features that make the entire process efficient and easy to execute. It provides users with six different advanced Split options including dividing PDF files according to Page Range and PDF size. Moreover, it is supported by both Mac and Windows OS, catering to a large variety of users. Other than that, it provides several advantages and benefits that give it an upper hand over other options on the internet.
Steps to Use the Utility
- Download and run the PDF Splitter software on your device.
- Click on Add File or Add Folder button to load your PDF files to the software.
- Choose any of the provided Advanced Split Options according to your preference.
- Click the Change button to set a preferred location for the resultant files.
- At last, click on the Split button to separate pages in PDF without Adobe.
Benefits of using the Utility
- Provides six different options for splitting PDF files.
- Supports all versions of PDF files for splitting.
- Maintains original formatting and hierarchy throughout the process.
- Keeps the data integrity of PDF files intact.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows Operating Systems.
In this article, we discussed how to separate pages in PDF without Adobe. We suggested a manual method as well as an expert-recommended solution. As you witnessed that the manual method is not exactly feasible to accomplish the task, experts urge users to pick the above-recommended software for a hassle-free and secure experience.