How to Bulk Archive Emails in Gmail? Complete Guide
Are you tired of your gigantic Gmail inbox that keeps filling up? Well, we are here to help you with tackling that. In this article, we will suggest various methodologies and techniques you can use to clear your overly cluttered mailbox. So, go through this article and find out which method is the best fit for you.
Gmail, without a doubt, has made its special place in people’s day-to-day life. Launched in 2004, Gmail has around 1.5 Billion active users. It offers a plethora of features and integration with other productivity applications of Google Workspace. However, it only offers a shy 15 GB of storage space with the free Gmail accounts. Factually, this 15 GB storage space doesn’t take much time to fill up. This leaves users with a cluttered and saturated mailbox. So, how does one tackle this issue?
Why Should You Bulk Archive Emails in Gmail?
Who doesn’t love a clean inbox, right? Not just this but there are several other reasons why users must bulk archive their Gmail emails. Let’s have a look at them.
- Bulk archiving emails prevents inboxes from getting cluttered.
- It also saves important emails from getting lost in the sea of numerous conversation threads.
- It greatly helps in preventing missing important appointments, engagements, and opportunities due to clutter.
- Finding important emails is quicker to accomplish in a clean inbox, given that the emails were organized using labels or folders.
Manual Way to Mass Archive All Emails in Gmail
For the manual approach, we will simply use the Gmail interface to archive all the inbox emails. Here’s how to execute this method.
- Log into your Gmail account. Navigate to the inbox folder.
- Click on the dropdown menu icon right next to the checkbox icon.
- Select the “All” option from the dropdown list.
- Upon doing that, select the “Archive” icon.
- A pop-up will appear confirming if your want to bulk archive your emails in Gmail. Click “OK” to proceed and “Cancel” to go back to your Gmail inbox folder.
- Afterward, your inbox will be cleared of all the messages.
- If you want to revert the process, then simply click on “undo”.
Using this approach you can archive your gmail emails in bulk, however, archiving your emails this way does not have any significant impact other than a cleaner-looking inbox folder. Gmail does not have a specific archive folder, thus, the emails you archive simply get shifted to the “All Mail” folder. The emails shifted to the “All Mail” folder and still occupy the same storage space as before. This does not impact improving the storage space conditions at all.
So what can one do to tackle this? Well, in the next segment, we have shared an expertly-chosen solution to help you out.
How to Bulk Archive Emails in Gmail with Expert Solution?
To avoid and overcome the gaps made by the manual approach, we have brought the one and only TaskManagerFix Gmail Backup Tool. This tool is not only equipped with numerous astonishing features but also provides users with a smooth and secure execution process. It provides multiple format options for users to archive and export their data. Moreover, it is compatible with all versions of the Windows Operating System making it serve all categories of Windows users. This utility is undoubtedly an expert favorite due to the high-reliability factor it provides to users. Now, let us have a look at how to execute the method using this tool.
Steps to Use the Utility
- Download and install the expert-recommended utility on your desktop.
- Enter the credentials of the Gmail account you want to archive.
- Select the Category and the Email format in order to stay organized.
- Click on the Select Folder option to archive labels from your Gmail data.
- Select the Incremental Backup option and Schedule New Messages.
- Click Start to archive Gmail account data locally.
That is all for the quick and simple steps to bulk archive and export Gmail emails to PDF. Along with quick and efficient execution, this utility offers a myriad of great features that improve its overall functionality.
This blog on “How to Bulk Archive Emails in Gmail” discussed different solutions one can use to accomplish the task. We shared both a manual solution as well as an expert-suggested one. However, the manual method comes with certain limitations that hinder it from becoming a user-preferred method. Therefore, professionals suggest users opt for the above-mentioned expert utility.